GRABI CHEMICAL is a company founded in 1995 that operates in the production and development of special fertilizers and bio-stimulants for agriculture born from a set of skills from the agrochemical sector and more generally from the agricultural sector whose sum of entrepreneurial skills leads to a dynamic company.
Today GRABI CHEMICAL is an active reality on the national and international market with the attention to satisfy the different needs that customers and different markets require with attention to new solutions in terms of products and services that improve production in terms of quality and quality of agricultural crops while also taking into account aspects of sustainability.
The quality management system adopted by GRABI CHEMICAL aims to allow and govern the process of improvement within the company so as to better meet the needs of customers, its employees respecting existing regulations and developing a profitable relationship with its suppliers and to meet the expectations of the company's corporate component.
For these reasons, GRABI CHEMICAL has identified some priority points and proposes to:
- Maintain the quality system certified according to UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 by carrying out the necessary evaluations on the basis of objective evidence and in compliance with the rules and regulations in use.
- Always have a production flexibility in order to meet the needs of individual customers by customizing products and packaging.
- Develop your customers in foreign European markets, also considering the American continent.
- Developing new products in the field of bio-stimulants and bio-activators
- Maintain attention to the new opportunities that scientific research provides in the field of plant fertilization
- Establish collaborations and synergies with other partners to interact profitably with Italian and European institutions.
- Maintain a traceability of its products and their components
- Maintain a close and qualified relationship with several suppliers of raw materials.
- To develop over time more and more adequate skills for its employees and collaborators, encouraging the mentality of continuous improvement and focusing on the person with their own needs in addition to the business objectives to be achieved.
- Encourage communication between the various parties involved, both inside and outside the organisation, using the available ICT technologies
- To pay attention to the demands and needs that come from the food supply chains with particular attention to the health and hygiene aspects of agricultural products.
The Company Management intends to pursue these objectives with determination and is also convinced that their achievement is possible to the extent that these will be participated in and shared by all its employees, who are responsible for this purpose.
Ultimately, an adequate response to the challenges that the growing quality requirements of the current market and the ability to "read the future" while keeping pace with the growing needs of businesses are the elements through which it is possible to realize the development of society.
Gadesco Pieve Delmona, 30 May 2017